Opie - (BFA) Bachelor of Fine Arts
As a woman I know what it's like to feel insecure in your own skin. When we see tall, thin, and overly photoshopped models in lingerie it is easy to beat yourself up about your own body. I've dealt with my own self image challenges of being overweight, short (5'1), thin hair, saggy boobs, and my totally messed up stomach from being pregnant. Been there, done that.
I'm here to tell you that I don't want you to change who you are right now. I don't want you to loose weight before your photo shoot. I don't want you to think about what you don't like about your body or what you want to hide. Boudoir is a way to remind yourself that your body will change over time and that you need to embrace who are right now.
All you have to do it simply show up with your favorite lingerie outfits and trust us to take care of the rest. You'll start out with professional hair and makeup then I'll help you select your outfits. During the photo shoot I'll demo and coach you through every pose. You'll then view and order your photos in person the same day.
It's my passion to make women feel empowered, beautiful and confident.
* Graduated from the U of U with a Bachelor of Fine Art Degree
* Professional Photographer for 15 years (started in 2007)
* Has photographed over 2,000 boudoir clients
* Moved into commercial studio space (2015)
* Shoots 150-200 boudoir sessions a year
* Best of Salt Lake City Top 3 Portrait Photographer's 2022
Images by Camilla