Opie is a female Salt Lake City Utah sexy boudoir lingerie photographer located in downtown at 357 South 200 East Suite 305 Salt Lake City, UT 84111. We specialize in intimate lingerie photography called boudoir and artistic nude portraits. Most women give boudoir photography to a husband or boyfriend as a gift. Bridal boudoir photography is popular as well with brides giving an album as a groom's gift. Boudoir photography is popular for Christmas, Valentines day, Birthday's, Anniversary, and weddings.
We are located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah but we have clients that come to our studio from Ogden, Provo, Orem, Cedar City, Saint George, southern utah, and Vernal.
Our studio is 1,000 square feet with original hardwood floors and tons of set and background options. Inside the studio we have two bedroom sets, 4 antique style sofas, a private dressing room, and a hair and makeup station. we have an all female staff, a private boudoir studio, professional hair and makeup, and same day viewing and ordering of your photos.
We offer professional hair and makeup, a lingerie wardrobe, a private boudoir studio, same day viewing and ordering or your images, and a super fast 2 week turn around time for your album.
2021 Covd-19 Studio Policies
Your boudoir photo shoot will pretty much be the same as photo shoots we've done before covid. The only major changes is that we ask clients to bring a mask and bring their own outfits.
THE CLIENT The client is required to fill out our covid-19 survey and waiver 24 hours before photo shoot. The survey and waiver will be emailed to the client a few days before the shoot. The makeup artist will check the clients temperature upon arrival to the studio. If the client's temperature is 100 degrees or higher the photo shoot will be canceled.
If any of the following symptoms are present, services will not be rendered: Fever or chills Cough Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing Fatigue Muscle or body aches Headache New loss of taste or smell Sore throat Congestion or runny nose Nausea or vomiting Diarrhea
THE MASK Client must properly wear a face covering at all times (upon arrival, during lingerie consult, and during the in person ordering of photos after the shoot). This includes over the face and nose. The mask must fit snug against the clients face without falling down. The client can remove her face covering once the photo shoot begins. The client can have her mask off while photos are being done and while she is changing outfits.
- The photographer will wear a face mask while shooting photos.
- The photographer will stay 6 feet away while shooting photos.
- The photographer will explain the poses and direct the client from a distance.
- The photographer will wear a face mask while helping the client select photos on a TV connected to the computer. The client must wear a face mask and sit 6 feet away from the photographer while selecting photos. The client will read off her credit card number when it comes time to pay for the photos.
- The hair and makeup artist will wear a mask and face shield. Hair products and makeup will be cleaned in between clients. The client will wear a mask during hair styling and part of the makeup application.
- The two beds in the studio will have white and cream sheets. All sheets will be removed from the beds and washed in between clients.
- The following props will be sprayed down with disinfectant in between clients: chairs, sofas, and beds.
- All surfaces will be wiped down or sprayed with disinfect.
- 24 hours in between appointments
- Clients will bring their own outfits: lingerie, shoes, and jewelry.
- Clients to bring their own water, drinks, and snacks.
- No additional people in the studio – partner, spouse, friends, family, or children in the studio.
If you feel sick or have any mild symptoms please cancel your photo shoot. We can reschedule you for another date.
You can contact us at 801-815-2262 or email@example.com.