What to Wear
Wearing cute outfits is essential for your boudoir shoot. You should bring your best lingerie and sexy clothes with you. Keep your outfits sexy, romantic, and classy.
If you're not sure what to wear you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to bringing your own items the studio has a large collection of lingerie, shoes, and jewelry.
- #1 Must Bring! That sexy black corset or teddy with a garter and stockings
- Something Girlie! Pink, Purple, Lace
- Something White!
- Just Panties!
- A corset
- His uniform
- A vest
- Bold jewelry
- Anything he gave you
- Something borrowed
- His favorite ball team jersey
- The tools of your/his trade
- Western hat and boots
- His work shirt and tie
- Colorful panties and bras
- Anything thin or transparent
- Rose petals
- High heels (different colors and styles)
- Bright jewelry, necklaces, bangles
- A leather jacket
- Cute boy shorts/ tank tops/ tight shirts
- Anything fishnet
- His work belt and tools
- Thigh high stocking with or without garters
Make the Most of Your Session
Planning is very important. Let me know what outfits or particular images you may be interested in beforehand so I will have a game plan. If you are interested in topless or artistic nude portraits please let me know before your session so we can incorporate those in.