Boudoir To Do List
I've organized a few helpful tips before coming to your boudoir shoot that will help you get the most out of your boudoir session.
- Use your favorite skin moisturizer before your shoot. I have lotion at the studio but applying some on a few hours before your shoot will assist in making your skin look beautiful.
- Practice your model face in the mirror. Don't worry about feeling silly, everything looks amazing once it's shot. Feel free to experiment with looks that would seem goofy on their own, but look amazing in pictures. Browse my portfolio online to see what some of the girls before you have done or take a look at the models in magazines for some inspiration.
- Please wear something non-restrictive over to the studio. I recommend not wearing undergarments before your shoot as the elastic sometimes causes redness on the skin.
- Try everything on in front of a mirror.
- Cut off all tags for any new clothes.
- Bring black, white, ivory, and pink underwear. These colors are important as they will match nearly everything you might want to bring or wear.
- Bring a plain black push up bra.
- Bring panties in a few different cuts: bikini, boyshort, cheekies, thongs, v-string.
- Buy or borrow a pair of black heels.
- Bring more items than you will wear. Most outfits will take about 20-30 minutes of shooting during the session. Please keep this in mind when planning your session, you can add on an extra hour with 2 more outfits for $100.
- Bring an iPod with your favorite playlist. I have fun music if you don't have your own player.
- Figure out a hair and makeup plan. Get rid of the stress and let me handle it for you.
- Print directions to my studio.