December 15th, 2013
Ceremony Place: The Red Pine Bridge at Canyons Resort, Park City, Utah
The bride wore: Jim Hjelm
The groom wore: Men's Warehouse, Brook's Brothers Tie
Reception Place: The Red Pine Lodge at Canyons Resort
Wedding music: DJ Jake Russell
Wedding song: "Hold On" Michael Buble'
Menu: Mixed green salad w/pears and walnuts, prime rib carving station,
Cake: Carrie's Cakes, raspberry marble with white fondant and sugar hydrangea flowers
Colors: Periwinkle Blue
Theme: Romantic & Rustic
Flowers: Hydrangea's and blush roses
Décor elements: Lanterns and candles
Unique details: Each table was named after a ski slope in Park City thatt we have skied together.
Each table was decorated uniquely, with the only consistency being hydrangea's, lanterns, and candles.
The centerpieces were low to the table.
The music played during dinner was a playlist of our guest's wedding songs.
The place cards for the guests were hung on willow branches stemming from a beautiful vase of hydrangea's.
Our guest book was a compilation of photos of us throughout our relationship.
We had a cigar table set up for our guest to enjoy.
Our guest enjoyed a beautiful gondola ride up to our ceremony and receptions site, with a glass of campaign personalized with a note from us tied to the base of the flute.
Most Memorable Moment
Bride's answer: The five minutes we shared together immediately after walking down the isle to take in our ceremony and vows.
Groom's answer: The Moose that showed up for the cake cutting!
Place: Maui & Kauai, Hawaii
A memorable moment of the honeymoon: A beautiful restaurant in Maui, table for two on a cliff, enjoying sushi with the ocean to our right and a waterfall to our left
Know that you've been planning this event for a LONG time, and it only lasts a few hours, so enjoy every single second. Take a few moments during the night with just your new spouse and soak it all in.
- Rings: Blue Nile, brides wedding band: Darcy Hammerman, NYC
- Invitations: Designed by Rachel Richards NYC, printed by Village Invites NYC
- Rehearsal dinner: Groom's Parent house for a BBQ, Park City Utah
- Guest book: Created by the bride & groom on Kodak gallery - personalized book of our pictures
- Photography: Opiefoto
- Videography: Doug, Pointedigital, Salt Lake City
- Bridal gown: Jim Hjelm, Something Special, Wyckoff NJ
- Alterations: Something Special, Wyckoff, NJ
- Hair and Makeup: Whitney Lewis, Park City
- Bridesmaids' dresses: JCrew
- Grooms Tux/Suit: Men's Warehouse, ties from Brook's Brothers
- Flowers: Every Blooming Thing, SLC
- Decorations and rentals: Every Blooming Thing, Etsy.com
- Catering: The Canyons
- Cake: Carrie's Cakes
- Venue: Red Pine Lodge, Canyons Resort, Park City
- Entertainment/Music: Maywood String Quartet for ceremony, DJ Jake Russell for reception
- Wedding favors: Donation to American Cancer Society, box of Hershey kisses: Danielle Grillo, NYC
- Wedding planner:
- Officiant: Dr. Bob Skloss
- Transportation: Flight of the Gondola
- Guest lodging: Canyons Resort
- Bridesmaids Jewlery: Little Grasshopper Designs - etsy.com
- Canyons Director of Romance: Brooke Hafets