Portrait To Do List
I've organized a few helpful tips before coming to your photo shoot that will help you get the most out of your portrait session.
- Try everything on in front of a mirror.
- Cut off all tags for any new clothes.
- Avoid busy patterns such as stripes, flowers, and graphic tees. Solid colors are best
- Bring dresses and tops in a wide variety of colors. Our favorite colors are: black, white, grey, navy blue, light pink.
- Bring jewelry, scarves, and heels.
- Bring more items than you will wear. Most outfits will take about 15-20 minutes of shooting during the session. Please keep this in mind when planning your session.
- Print directions to my studio.